Dhru API Setup
- Go to your API Settings from your Dhru/GSM Fusion or other compatible backend panel.
- Select the option to add a new API.
- Fill in the fields using the data provided. All fields we provide must be filled in on your backend in order to work.
- After saving/submitting the new API, click "Verify Connection" to make sure your setup was successful.
- Make sure to synchronize our API so that you're ready to automate your services.
- That's it! You're good to go!
PHP API Setup
- The best way to get started is by using our sample code for each service! You can find this with our Service List!
- We encourage the use of POST requests simply for your security, but if GET is all you know, then it's still permitted.
- When you're ready, create a new PHP file in an editor, make sure to start your code with <?php and then paste our sample code on the next line!